Updated Booking Rules as of August 1st, 2022.
Please note, we may add booking restrictions if the demands on the courts become challenging.
No spectators or parents allowed in the bubble
Booking a Court
- Member bookings must include the name of each member or guest that accompanies you on court.
Note: Failure to follow the rule listed above will result in a two week suspension, a second infraction leads to a permanent removal from the club.
- Members can book online 7 days in advance (as of 6:30pm, seven days in advance)
- Members can have a total of 4 hours of courts booked at one time
- Members cannot hold two court bookings at the same time of day
- Members are limited to a one hour booking duration weekdays between 6:00pm to 9:00pm and weekends 9:00am to 1:00pm
Note: 2 hour bookings from 5pm-7pm, 8pm-10pm weekdays and 8-10am, 12-2pm weekends are not permitted.
- During prime times, members can only book courts on the hour (6:00pm, 7:00pm etc.)
- During non-prime times, members can book courts on the hour or half hour (3:00pm, 3:30pm etc.)
- Members who do not show up for their summer court booking will be charged a $20.00 “no show” fee
Paying for a Court
- All court fees must be paid online via credit card
- The member booking the court must pay via credit card within 15 minutes of the booking in order to secure the court
- Any booked court not paid for within 15 minutes will be deleted by the system (un booked)
- Upon paying for your court online, a reservation receipt will be sent to all the members booked under that court. This is your booking confirmation. (please mark us as a safe sending to avoid these going to your junk folder)
- Please note, there are no member court fees between May 1st and September 30th
- Member’s must have the clubs “door code” in order to enter the facility
- The clubs “door code” can be found at the bottom of each reservation receipt automatically sent by the club upon successful completing of a court booking or reservation
Booking with a Guest
- Members are permitted 2 guest bookings per month
- Members must pay the court fee and guest fee ($7.50 per guest) within 15 minutes of booking in order to secure the court
- A individual guests can play a maximum of 4 times per winter and summer seasons
Coach, Lesson or Program Booking
- TSC coaches only. No outside coaches / coaching allowed. This will result in an immediate ban from the club without refund
- No ball baskets or ball hoppers allowed on court, unless a member is using a personal ball machine.
- During non-prime times (Mon – Fri before 4:00pm) an unlimited amount of courts can be used for teaching by TSC staff
- During prime times (Mon – Fri after 4:00pm, including all weekend times) two courts per time slot can used for teaching by TSC staff
- During prime times a third or fourth court can be used by TSC staff for teaching if courts are available 24 hours in advance
- Please note, between May 1st and September 30th an unlimited amount of courts can be used for teaching by TSC staff
Cancelling a Court Booking
- The Supreme Court can credit court bookings cancelled more than 48 hours in advance
Please note: These credits can take several business days for us to approve and process. In the future, the Court Reserve system will manually credit any cancelled booking made outside the cancellation window, for now these are processed manually.