You will also see this information appear through our online sign up platform through “Court Reserve”
Members must confirm acknowledgement of this information in order to participate with The Supreme Court
Release, Waiver and Indemnification
- I recognize that participating in recreational tennis activities presents some inherent risks to my health and safety. In consideration of The Supreme Court accepting my application for membership and/or my program registration I agree to accept these risks and understand that I am personally responsible for managing the health and safety of myself and any minors, dependent adults or guests in my care. I, for my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, release and forever discharge the Club, its Owners, Executives, Directors, Successors, Agents, Contractors or Employees from any claims, demands, damages, actions or causes of action arising out of or in consequence of any loss, injury or damage to my person or property incurred while attending or using the facilities of the Club for any reason. I agree to indemnify the Club, its Owners, Executives, Directors, Successors, Agents, Contractors or Employees from any claims or demands which might be made against the Club, its Owners, Executives, Directors, Agents, Contractors or Employees by others arising out of or in consequence of my actions while attending or using the facilities of the Club. At their sole discretion, the clubs Owners, Management, its Executives, Board of Directors, Agents, Contractors or Employees reserve the right to deny access to the Club to any individuals whose behavior they deem unsafe or unacceptable.
Indemnification by Parent/Guardian (if applicant is under 18 years):
- In consideration of the Club accepting this application, I agree to indemnify the Club, its Owners, Executives, Directors, Successors, Agents, Contractors or Employees from any claims or demands which might be made for any reason against the Club, its Owners, Executives, Directors, Successors, Agents, Contractors or Employees arising out of or in consequence of the attendance at or through the use of the facilities of the Club by the minors under my care who applied for either membership or participation in activities offered by the Club .
Music and Vibe:
- Please be aware that The Supreme Court is unlike other tennis clubs. There are times the club will play music during any court time and or during matches. We are creating a beach volleyball vibe on the courts and understand that is not for everyone.
- Please note, the club speakers are to be used under the supervision of the staff only.
- The Supreme Court is owned and operated by Tennis Director, Alastair Millar.
- The Supreme Court does not operate under a board or directors.
- The Supreme Court staff will respond to any inquires as quickly as we can.
- We are always open to feedback so please feel free to bring any of your questions or concerns to our attention.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and outgoing club, with that in mind we are happy to service your inquiries with a smile. The Supreme Court and its staff will not tolerate rudeness, verbal or written abuse from club members, guests or non members. Respectfully, any rude communication should expect an equal response including a recommendation of another facility to play at.
- Please be advised that The Supreme Court is a fun-loving club and we do our best to be creative with all our marketing and communications with members and the public. It is not our intention to offend anyone with our club correspondence. At times, our marketing or communication might not be in line with what would be considered “modern day political correctness”.
- Please be advised that The Supreme Court does not allow outside coaches to hit or teach at our club. This rule applies to all members, guests and non-members. Discretion of this rule will be made by The Supreme Court, if we believe or perceive a lesson or “paid for hit” is happening, we reserve the right to deny club access to that member, non-member or coach / instructor. We also reserve the right to remove members from the club, without warning or refund, who do not adhere to our external coaches rules.
- Please be advised that The Supreme Court does not allow club members to coach, teach or instruct other members, guests or non-members at our site. This rule applies to all members and non-members. Discretion of this rule will be made by The Supreme Court, if we believe or perceive a lesson or “paid for hit” is happening, we reserve the right to deny club access to that member, guest or non-member, we also reserve the right to remove any members from the club, without warning or refund, who do not adhere to our member coaching rules.
- Membership fees are non-refundable. However, if within 14 days of initially joining the club, a member changes their mind and wishes to cancel their membership, all paid funds will be refunded, minus a $20.00 administrative fee. In the case of injury that prohibits a member from active play, a pro-rated refund will be considered.
- Your privacy is important to us. All personal information collected as part of this registration process will only be used for the purposes of club administration, sharing club news and updates with members, and fostering communication between members for social and league activities. This information will never be shared with third parties.
- All funds shown by the Club are in US Dollars.
- Please pay close attention to your membership “start” and “end” dates through our online booking software Court Reserve.