Updated Booking Rules
For now, book as many times in a week as your heart desires! “We have court time and we want you to use it!”
Please note, we may add booking restrictions if the demands on the courts become challenging.
Log into your member account to book your court online!
Booking a Court
- Members can book online 7 days in advance (as of 12:00am, seven days in advance).
- Members can book as many courts per week as they like.
- Members cannot hold two court bookings at the same time of day.
- During prime times, members can only book courts on the hour (6:00pm, 7:00pm etc.).
- During non-prime times, members can book courts on the hour or half hour (3:00pm, 3:30pm etc.).
Club Entrance Code
- Member’s must have the clubs “door code” in order to enter or access the facility.
- The clubs “door code” can be found at the bottom of each reservation email receipt automatically sent by the club upon successful completing of a court booking or reservation.
Booking with a Guest
- When reserving a court with a guest, members must pay the guest fee ($7.50 per guest) within 15 minutes of booking in order to secure the court.
- Members are permitted a total of 12 guests per year.
Coach, Lesson or Program Booking
- During non-prime times (Mon – Fri before 4:00pm) an unlimited amount of courts can be used for teaching.
- During prime times (Mon – Fri after 4:00pm, including all weekend times) 50% of the courts can be used for teaching.
- During prime times additional courts (more then 50%) can be used for teaching if courts are available 24 hours in advance.
Cancelling a Court Booking
- Failure to cancel courts booked in prime times (in a timely manner 24 hours in advance) may result in restrictions to future bookings.